11.3.12

Finally PERSADA has done!!

Yeay ! I'm so glad for this time because PERSADA has done and has printed. Btw what is PERSADA? PERSADA is my school magazine. It was made by OSIS SMK Strada 1. Honestly, I'm not an OSIS now , but my period has left a task which have not done, (it is PERSADA). There were some obstacles when did PERSADA. :) . But fortunely it has been over come.
In this oportunity I salute  Mega's hard work which responsible of this magazine. And also I wanna thank you for Tante Effie who is the owner of Printing House , Mr. Matias as SMK Strada 1's headmaster (for your advices), Mr. Wens and Mr. Albert as OSIS'  elders . One someone who has a marvelous idea for cover ,  Albert .  (thanks bro.. The cover will like such errrr… if you don't suggest me. )

Next, I want to explain you how difficult when I was doing PERSADA:
  1. I had inserted many amazing pictures as the layouts, but were ignoring by  the printing house  because the designs would entered to something mechine and made increase the cost. Because of it, I might change the layout designs
  2. Some articles which Mega has done were ignoring by the headmaster. So Mega might look for the articles again and made the work was pending.
  3. I made some faults while doing PERSADA like didn't count how many pages did I need so I might change some pages,  and I inputed Agustina's achievement guilty until I called her phone and my friends. Hahaha
  4. Even the magazine has printed it  still has two faults at the table of content and the words.. Akhhhhhh!!!!! Forgive me guys!! How sad I'm..
  5. And also I'm so sorry for Agustina, Alfino, and Yanto because I didn't attach your photos… I'm so sorry!!!

Altough making PERSADA has made me underpresure ( Lebay bgt , gak koq tenang aja..) actually, I'm glad for this experience because designing is my passion so it's a honor for me .  


No comments: